Manager, Technology Business Development Queensland
About our business
A&J Communications is a leading technology services provider for over 15 years. We service the Darling Downs and western Queensland from our Toowoomba office, the Northern Territory from our Darwin office and Timor Leste from our Dili office. Our team of professional Business Development Managers, operations specialists and qualified technicians deliver large and small scale technology solutions to the business and commercial market. We install and maintain data and voice networks, security, access control and CCTV systems as well as a range of audio visual systems and connectivity solutions. We are supported and certified by some of Australia’s leading technology brands. Our business prides itself on delivering quality products supported by professional services.
About the position
A&J Communications seeks an experienced and dedicated Manager, Technology Business Development to join our Toowoomba team. This role will be responsible for generating new sales and maintaining existing account relationships through exceptional client liaison and innovative solutions.
This position is also responsible for the delivery of all projects to the client’s satisfaction through our operational procedures. Experience in project management and delivery would be beneficial, together with assisting with the coordination of resources.
Skills and experience
- Build strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Plan, prepare and present commercial and technical solutions
- Have the ability to prepare technical quotations in a timely manner
- Ability to manage a range of clients and their orders
- Meet and exceed your KPIs
- Closely liaise with our other offices
- Be an active team player
- Able to travel for work for short periods of time
- The ability to provide clear direction to all staff
- Provide a positive relationship with clients and staff
- Responsible for day to day tactical decisions
- The ability to multitask and deliver successful outcomes
- Responsible for monthly forecast and budgets
Benefits you can enjoy!
You will have the freedom to think outside the box and the opportunity to implement new ideas. Attractive renumeration package (including a fully maintained car) is on offer for the right candidate.
Electronics and Security System Technicians
A&J Communications is seeking customer focused, experienced security and electronics technicians. Applicants must have the technical expertise and a proven track record in industry.
• 2 year industry experience
• General Construction Card or equivalent and ability to qualify for a Working with Children card
• Current Drivers Licence
• Able to work outside working hours, weekends and remote, if required
• Be customer focused and deliver exceptional communication skills
• Demonstrate a team spirit
• Security System Qualification or experience in: Tecom Challenger, Concept 4000, Integrity, ICT Protégé, Bosch, Gallagher
• Hold an ACMA licence
• Security and network cabling experience
• PC Literate and possess good communication skills with a strong customer focus
• Work autonomously or as part of a team
We offer attractive wages and conditions (dependent on skill and experience), a friendly working environment and the ability to expand your skill set.
Please email us your resume and introductory letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our company supports equal opportunities and Indigenous persons are encouraged to apply.
Security Tech: Toowoomba Queensland
Your objective is to maintain their current client base and grow the business through providing a gold class service.
With an amazing culture and an opportunity for career progression; this is not an opportunity to be missed.
We are seeking an ambitious, self-motivated and enthusiastic professional who demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
In order to be considered for this exciting opportunity you will possess the following:
- You will have 3+ years technical experience in the Electronic Security industry installing CCTV, Access Control, Alarms etc
- An exceptional ability to generate and maintain rapport
- Self-motivated and result driven